in Business and Non-Profits by
One of the major advantages of being self-employed or having your own home based business is that there are many allowable deductions that you can claim against your tax obligations to the federal government. These can all be found, itemized, on the website…
in Individual Taxes by
Anyone want to hear the latest on tax scams targeting seniors, working families, church-goers during the current income tax return season? Then pop some popcorn, get yourself a cold one, sit back and relax and watch this truly entertaining (?) video! In this…
While each individual tax return is unique, there are some tax rules that affect every…
Why is it that just when you think you can relish the prospects of a new year, a clean…
Current economic times make it wise to seek out non-traditional methods to save for your…
Yes, age is a factor in the qualifying child test, but a qualifying relative can be any…
OK, here's a sticky one. If you are a gay couple that is legally married in a US state or…
- The Drug Tax Stamp
- So, You Didn’t Send in the Payroll Tax
- Innocent Spouse Tax Relief
- I Need Help With My Taxes!!!
- IRS Wage Garnishments
- Removing an IRS Tax Levy
- How to Get a Tax Lien Removed
- Tax Penalties and Interest
- Will IRS Apply Refunds to Back Taxes?
- Tax Audit! Oh No!
- Do you have to file taxes if you do not owe any taxes?
- Forgetting to Include Income
- If I Don't Make Enough, Do I Have to File a Tax Return?