in Individual Taxes by
Yes, age is a factor in the qualifying child test, but a qualifying relative can be any age. As long as the following IRS dependency exemption tests are met, you may claim him or her on your taxes: Qualifying child or qualifying relative test Dependent…
O.K. so now you have e-filed your Internal Revenue Service (IRS) income tax return and are feeling pretty proud of yourself. But oh no. Oh @#$%! Where is your refund? The Fed claims to issue refunds in 10-12 days but it is now over two weeks and the dough…
It's time to get cracking on filing for income tax returns. The Internal Revenue Service…
My after-tax income from my small business is greatly reduced by the incomes taxes I pay…
Like death, taxes are unavoidable. With proper planning you can make things easier on…
Tax amnesty, although not rule, are the occasional exception. The way it works is simple,…
Time is crunching for you tax-time procrastinators. The fear of the IRS grim reaper is…
- The Drug Tax Stamp
- So, You Didn’t Send in the Payroll Tax
- Innocent Spouse Tax Relief
- I Need Help With My Taxes!!!
- IRS Wage Garnishments
- Removing an IRS Tax Levy
- How to Get a Tax Lien Removed
- Tax Penalties and Interest
- Will IRS Apply Refunds to Back Taxes?
- Tax Audit! Oh No!
- Do you have to file taxes if you do not owe any taxes?
- Forgetting to Include Income
- If I Don't Make Enough, Do I Have to File a Tax Return?