in Individual Taxes by
Many people look for help from professionals when it’s time to file their tax return. If you use a paid tax preparer to file your federal income tax return this year, the IRS urges you to choose that preparer carefully. Even if someone else prepares your…
in Business and Non-Profits by
One of the major advantages of being self-employed or having your own home based business is that there are many allowable deductions that you can claim against your tax obligations to the federal government. These can all be found, itemized, on the website…
This is a tricky one. It changes every year, so you will have to visit IRS.gov to be sure…
April 15 will be here sooner than you expect. If you are a student, you may want to find…
To many, the trading on the financial markets represents a distant and idealised dream.…
Paying income taxes, for the most part, is a given. You'll be able to lower them, avoid…
My after-tax income from my small business is greatly reduced by the incomes taxes I pay…
Tax Help Videos
- Small Business Ownership Tax Benefits
- Taxes and Penalties and Interest … Oh My!
- I Need Help With My Taxes!!!
- Should You Hire a CPA to Prepare Your Tax Return?
- IRS Wage Garnishments
- Removing an IRS Tax Levy
- How to Get a Tax Lien Removed
- Tax Penalties & Interest
- Top 10 Tax Deductions Often Overlooked
- To Itemize or Not, That is the Question
- College Students, Income Tax and Credits
- Avoiding Income Tax Phishing Scams
- Where is My Income Tax Refund?
- Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2012
- Is it Legal to Tax Us?