in Individual Taxes by
Due to changes in tax laws, strategies for lowering individual income taxes are harder to come by. But they do exist. Accelerate Capital Losses and Defer Capital Gains If you have investments on which you have an accumulated loss you should consider selling…
in Business and Non-Profits by
One of the major advantages of being self-employed or having your own home based business is that there are many allowable deductions that you can claim against your tax obligations to the federal government. These can all be found, itemized, on the website…
Why is it that just when you think you can relish the prospects of a new year, a clean…
I tried to prepare my own IRS taxes this year and now have no fingernails (on either…
Tax shelter. It sounds like a wonderful thing. Be honest, if you’re going to need shelter…
You’d think this would be a simple question with a simple answer; however, there are…
So you've decided to itemize rather than use the standard deduction. Here is a list of…
Yes. The requirement to file an income tax return is not determined by whether you owe…
Tax Help Videos
- Small Business Ownership Tax Benefits
- Taxes and Penalties and Interest … Oh My!
- I Need Help With My Taxes!!!
- Should You Hire a CPA to Prepare Your Tax Return?
- IRS Wage Garnishments
- Removing an IRS Tax Levy
- How to Get a Tax Lien Removed
- Tax Penalties & Interest
- Top 10 Tax Deductions Often Overlooked
- To Itemize or Not, That is the Question
- College Students, Income Tax and Credits
- Avoiding Income Tax Phishing Scams
- Where is My Income Tax Refund?
- Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2012
- Is it Legal to Tax Us?