in Individual Taxes by
Like death, taxes are unavoidable. With proper planning you can make things easier on yourself and your family. Your annual tax liability can be very uncertain but there are several online calculators to help determine your estimated tax liability along with…
in Business and Non-Profits by
One of the major advantages of being self-employed or having your own home based business is that there are many allowable deductions that you can claim against your tax obligations to the federal government. These can all be found, itemized, on the website…
Why is it that just when you think you can relish the prospects of a new year, a clean…
We hear this all the time from fringe groups and radicals. Seriously, if you think you…
Due to changes in tax laws, strategies for lowering individual income taxes are harder to…
This is a tricky one. It changes every year, so you will have to visit IRS.gov to be sure…
It's time to get cracking on filing for income tax returns. The Internal Revenue Service…
Tax Help Videos
- Small Business Ownership Tax Benefits
- Taxes and Penalties and Interest … Oh My!
- I Need Help With My Taxes!!!
- Should You Hire a CPA to Prepare Your Tax Return?
- IRS Wage Garnishments
- Removing an IRS Tax Levy
- How to Get a Tax Lien Removed
- Tax Penalties & Interest
- Top 10 Tax Deductions Often Overlooked
- To Itemize or Not, That is the Question
- College Students, Income Tax and Credits
- Avoiding Income Tax Phishing Scams
- Where is My Income Tax Refund?
- Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2012
- Is it Legal to Tax Us?