in Individual Taxes by
Current economic times make it wise to seek out non-traditional methods to save for your retirement. One particular method is increasing in popularity. More and more people are using the self-directed IRA to purchase real estate. A self-directed IRA is…
in Business and Non-Profits by
Bonanza or Baloney While it is often said that owning and operating a small business is the little’s guy’s tax shelter, the reality is that most of the tax law has little or no application to the small business owner. Many believe that any advantages…
The IRS auditor sits with you and combs through all your files and receipts. They collect…
Time is crunching for you tax-time procrastinators. The fear of the IRS grim reaper is…
Tax amnesty, although not rule, are the occasional exception. The way it works is simple,…
You’d think this would be a simple question with a simple answer; however, there are…
One of the major advantages of being self-employed or having your own home based business…
Tax Help Videos
- Small Business Ownership Tax Benefits
- Taxes and Penalties and Interest … Oh My!
- I Need Help With My Taxes!!!
- Should You Hire a CPA to Prepare Your Tax Return?
- IRS Wage Garnishments
- Removing an IRS Tax Levy
- How to Get a Tax Lien Removed
- Tax Penalties & Interest
- Top 10 Tax Deductions Often Overlooked
- To Itemize or Not, That is the Question
- College Students, Income Tax and Credits
- Avoiding Income Tax Phishing Scams
- Where is My Income Tax Refund?
- Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2012
- Is it Legal to Tax Us?