in Individual Taxes by
Due to changes in tax laws, strategies for lowering individual income taxes are harder to come by. But they do exist. Accelerate Capital Losses and Defer Capital Gains If you have investments on which you have an accumulated loss you should consider selling…
in Business and Non-Profits by
One of the major advantages of being self-employed or having your own home based business is that there are many allowable deductions that you can claim against your tax obligations to the federal government. These can all be found, itemized, on the website…
The IRS auditor sits with you and combs through all your files and receipts. They collect…
Saving for your retirement allow you to be automatically will allow you to be…
I have a payment agreement with IRS for 2006 back taxes (joint agreement with my husband…
In 2010, 72.3% of individuals submitting income tax forms to the Internal Revenue Service…
Anyone want to hear the latest on tax scams targeting seniors, working families,…
This is a tricky one. It changes every year, so you will have to visit IRS.gov to be sure…
Tax Help Videos
- Small Business Ownership Tax Benefits
- Taxes and Penalties and Interest … Oh My!
- I Need Help With My Taxes!!!
- Should You Hire a CPA to Prepare Your Tax Return?
- IRS Wage Garnishments
- Removing an IRS Tax Levy
- How to Get a Tax Lien Removed
- Tax Penalties & Interest
- Top 10 Tax Deductions Often Overlooked
- To Itemize or Not, That is the Question
- College Students, Income Tax and Credits
- Avoiding Income Tax Phishing Scams
- Where is My Income Tax Refund?
- Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2012
- Is it Legal to Tax Us?