in Individual Taxes by
An IRS tax levy is the government's legal seizure of your property and assets as repayment for unpaid tax debt. Unlike an IRS tax lien, in which nothing is physically taken from you, an IRS tax levy grants the government a legal right to take your property…
in Business and Non-Profits by
My after-tax income from my small business is greatly reduced by the incomes taxes I pay each year. A friend of mine told me I could reduce the amount of taxes I owe by shifting my income elsewhere. Is that true? Answer: Generally, you can reduce the amount…
If you think the tax forms themselves are complicated, wait ‘til you see the notices…
I tried to prepare my own IRS taxes this year and now have no fingernails (on either…
I read somewhere that some individuals must pay estimated tax each year. However, I…
As part of its efforts to support people in the areas hit by Hurricane Sandy, the IRS is…
Why is it that just when you think you can relish the prospects of a new year, a clean…
Tax Help Videos
- Small Business Ownership Tax Benefits
- Taxes and Penalties and Interest … Oh My!
- I Need Help With My Taxes!!!
- Should You Hire a CPA to Prepare Your Tax Return?
- IRS Wage Garnishments
- Removing an IRS Tax Levy
- How to Get a Tax Lien Removed
- Tax Penalties & Interest
- Top 10 Tax Deductions Often Overlooked
- To Itemize or Not, That is the Question
- College Students, Income Tax and Credits
- Avoiding Income Tax Phishing Scams
- Where is My Income Tax Refund?
- Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2012
- Is it Legal to Tax Us?