- Category: About
- Written by Jonah Sparks
- Hits: 4756
No doubt you're here because you need some help. Most likely you've:
- Got questions about paying taxes in general,
- Are being audited and don't know what to do first,
- Have had your bank accounts seized and want to know what's next,
- Want to pay the least amount of taxes as possible,
- Started a small business and find the tax system overly confusing,
- Just can't make sense of all the instructions, or
- Have a shitload of questions and simply want some straight answers without waiting forever on terminal hold with the IRS.
Maybe we can help. We've been in your shoes a time or two and know how frustrating it is to get an answer that makes sense. We've faced the Internal Revenue Service head on, had bank accounts seized because of misinformation, missed payments, been audited, accumulated notices, worked diligently to get issues resolved, and sometimes, have just been a bit lackadaisical about following through with IRS requirements. Keep in mind, we're not experts. We've simply compiled, in one place, an assortment of information that should help you make sense of all the chaos. If we've not addressed your situation, call the IRS and ask them your question. They're not scary people. Some of them are jerks, but if you're nice and honest, you'll get a nice and honest response.
Seriously though, it's time to take the bull by the horns and get cranking -- take care of business so you can relax and minimize the number of ulcers you're accumulating because of the stress.